With our many years of experience we may safely call ourselves specialists in the construction of lightweight to very heavy structures, the welding of steel, stainless steel and aluminium and undertaking revisions.
Our construction company has all the necessary certificates, therefore all our constructions comply with the strict requirements and standards that are essential in construction.
The welding of hard to weld steels with an appropriate welding technique and heat treatment are one of our many capabilities.
We are VCA -2 certified (similar to MIST in the UK) and all our employees have VCA (VOL) with all the necessary certificates including those for forklift, aerial platforms and hoists.
Our company is EN 1090 EXC3 certified for the construction of bearing structures in steel and stainless steel and we are able to use our own engineers and designers (MPCS & PPCS)
Our company has numerous welding qualifications (WPQ’s)
Our manufacturing activities include:
- steel constructions , railings, loading platforms, emergency ladders and pipes for industry and public utilities.
- a variety of applications and constructions for on- and offshore use
- gantry cranes, overhead cranes and hoisting constructions
- welding different types of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- bridges and all the components
- undertaking revisions e.g. of pumps and bearing housing
- works of art
We work in accordance with the following standards:
Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components
EXC1, EXC2, EXC3, MPCS & PPCS.
Offshore containers and associated lifting sets.
EN 1993 Eurocode 3
Design of steel structures.
Safety of machinery. Permanent means of access to machinery.
Protection against falls from a height. Anchor devices. Requirements and testing.
Cranes – Loads and combinations of loads. A Dutch standard which applies to all cranes.
We also provide material protection such as powder coating, liquid painting or hot-dip galvanization.